GI Type P-51 Can Opener can be conveniently stored anywhere for a ready-to-use can opener while you go camping, hunting, or are faced with a survival situation. Approximately 2” long, the stainless steel P-51 is a larger version of the p-38 army can opener. Originally used for large “tray rations” by the military, the added length allows for more leverage and requires less thumb pressure when used. Perfect to add to your Bug Out Bag, emergency survival kit, tackle box, or keychain with the dog tag chain hole.
- P-51 Can Openers Are Lightweight And Low Profile. Each Can Opener Takes Up Little To No Space And Can Be Stored In A Bug Out Bag, Emergency Survival Kit, Tackle Box Or Keychain
- Easy-To-Carry Tool Comes With A Keychain / Dog Tag Chain Hole
- Approximately 2” Long, The P-51 Is A Larger Version Of The P-38 Army Can Opener. Originally Used For Large “Tray Rations” By The Military, The Added Length Allows For More Leverage And Requires Less Thumb Pressure When In Use
- Ideal Tool For Camping, Hunting, Backpacking
- Stainless Steel Construction